CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 December 2010

truth??

hmm... i'm confused....

how am i suppose to know that everything that you told me are the truth??

it's not that i don't believe you... but, not everyone will tell everything to the other person... unless, you believe in him or her....yes, u told me everything.... the other person also told me everything... that person is saying about A, but, you were saying about B, so, should i trust A or B??? or both?? hmm.... both of you were talking about the same thing, but different descriptions and details.

sometimes, i know that particular person very well, and, of course, i'll trust him or her no matter what other people said about them.... but, after some time, i can't even differentiate which one is the truth... cuz, the person that talking to me is my best friend, and the person that he/she talking about is my bestfriend too... so, which side should i lean to?? can anyone answer my question?? can anyone help me to solve my doubtness and confusion??

hmm... i really can;t run away from confusion... cuz, confusion just come chasing me whenever i wanna escape from them... so, i guess, i'll just let it be that way then.... hmm~

0 comments: