CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11 April 2011

the most nervous day in my life~

yea~~ correct...
as you can see above, today is the most nervous day in my life....
i dun feel this kind of nervousness even when i hav to take my spm result...
ok... at first, i hav to go for my MUET speaking test...
i hav to be thr ar 7.30..
hmm... nt everyone can be thr early rite??
so, i missed the chance to meet kaman~ my best buddy~~
haiz~ sooo sad~ sob sob~ T__T
however, i successfully arrived at smk khir johari at 7.28??? haha XD
so, we were quarantined and i was in the third group....
it wasn;t as nervous as the last time... but, i still can't speak well cuz i am candidate A... i hav to talk first,.... haiz... i dun like tat...
however, i managed to do better in group discussion!! (although i dunno i did it correctly or not cuz i almost forgot hw to do it... OMG~ *FAINT*)
haha XD XD
after the speaking test, i was quite sure tat kaman kong is busy wif her study, so, i decided to go home....
after i had my breakfast, i suddenly remembered tat my foundation TESL result will be out today...
so, i went online and checked my result~~
okei~~ i was quite shocked wif my result... i tot i did poorly in the exam cuz the first grade tat i saw was C+... >_<
when i look carefully, yes! there is a C+~ haiz... i dun like the presence of 'C+' in my result slip~ >_<
anyway, my pointer went up this time.... i managed to get 3.41~~ HAPPY!! XD
but, if, i gt higher for basic principle in education (which i gt C+) i would have gotten 3.5 (my target pinter)~~ haiz... sad and happy at the same time~~ >_<
other than BPIE, i did well in other subjects.... ^^
as for my grammar, i got an A!!! haha XD XD i can't believe it~~ AAAAAAAAA~~ besides tat, i gt A- for drama, reading and Listening & speaking~~ i gt B+ for islamic education and also writing (which i can't believe tat!! i tot i did really bad!! T__T anyway, i'm grateful~) and last but not least, a B for literature~~ huhu~~
i'm happy~~ but, i'm still nervous... currently, i'm waiting for the interview list from KPLSPM~ haiyo.... too many things happen in one day... i'm gonna faint~~
please.... do let me check the list~~ >_<
i'm begging you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ =(

0 comments: