CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12 September 2011

roommates!~

i'm gonna tell a story bout my roommates~
okei~ actually, i dun really noe them yet.....
however, i knew them before tis cuz we were in the same faculty....
guess wad? we were all from asasi TESL! haha XD
tat makes me happy~ ^.^
my first roommate, let me introduce to you, rara!
yes rara.... my ex classmate from sem 2 and now she became my roommate! hihi~ love her~~
the next one would be jiha~~
she's a very kind and funny girl~ haha XD
luv being wif her~ ^^
last but not least, it would be intan~ yea intan~
ppl said tat she seldom stay in hostel cuz her house are too near~
however, she seems to be staying in hostel tis sem!
luv hanging out wif her....
anyway, she's a ruler.... as in too innocent~ haha XD
love to have the sporting and fun roommates~ hihi~

0 comments: