CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 March 2012

..........

today is saturday...
actually, i planned to go bac shah alam today..
however, due to some other reasons, i'll go bac to shah alam tomorrow...
i thought of meeting kaman today, bt, it doens't work... haiz...
sorry kaman, will giv u ur cert whn i come bac next time....
anyway, my new semester will start on monday...
i hope this semester will be a great semester...
i hope my results cn improve more...
hmm... i hope i cn be as busy as i cn...
and as hardworking as i can....
juz a small hope...
i dun nid others...
since i hav lots of time on my own, i cn juz put them on my studies now...
tat's better rite?
i dun wish to think that much...
my brain will cramp... =.="
and i gt so annoyed with it...
anyway, i gt to settle my bills and registration as soon as possible..
and i hav to retrieve my book voucher and oso my prize for the Myline national online quiz~
oh! and i'm looking forward to meet my frens in shah alam....
especially intan, jia, ika, ada, and oso kecik! nt forgetting my classmates too~
i miss them~
i wish we all can hav fun this semester~

0 comments: