CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

09 June 2009

A Long Night~~

yesterday, my grandparents, my aunty and cousin brother came to my house.... it was a fine evening.... we all went to eat dinner at 6.30pm... everyone ordered except my grandpa... he said he's scared that he can't finish the food so he decided to share with my brother....we had our dinner early because my father need to send my cousin brother to the train station.... after that, we all went home...as usual, i watched tv, play uno card with my brother until 11.00pm... suddenly, i heard a cry from the room...it's my grandpa's voice...he's in pain...he said his leg paining....so, my father took the medicine and put on his leg...then, i massage his leg...my father then went to sleep because he has to drive to kl the next morning...i continue massage my grandpa's leg...he then said that his head spinning....i then massage his head....suddenly, he said something that made me sad...he said that no one care about him when he is sick....that's so not true! i do care about him... i love him... but why he said that no one care about him? i don't understand...finally, my grandpa went to sleep at 1.45am...i took my pillow and lie beside my grandpa... i'm scared that he will be in pain and wake up once again.... i watched the clock's needle turn from 2 to 3.... my grandpa still sleeping....then i took my pillow back to my room and try to sleep....but i can't sleep....i can't stop thinking of what my grandpa said earlier....haiz~~

0 comments: