CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 June 2009

My Future~~

Today, my mom asked me what is my aim after my SPM.... hmm~~what a tough question... i really don't know what is my aim after this SPM..... For sure, i won't be a teacher..... be a teacher is not as easy as what people think..... the responsible of a teacher is as big as a responsible of a mother to her child...... i also don't want to be like my mom..... doing work from morning til night.... nonstop leh... then, my mom came out with an idea... she asked me to be a doctor... OMG!! it's not easy to be a doctor.... my result are not as good as others.... after that, my mom came out with another idea.... she asked me to be a dentist instead of being a doctor..... hmm~~~ that's not bad... i'll think about it..... haiz~~why everybody starts to ask me the same question? i really don't have any plan for my future yet.... but.... haiz..... maybe they are right..... maybe it's time for me to grow up and think of my own future.....

1 comments:

雨文·雯 said...

haiz.. nw all facing the same problem.. wondering bout our future....