CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 July 2009

Welcome Home~~

Today, my mom just came back from Pasir Salak. she went there since last thursday... she went for BTN course... kursus biro tatanegara.... she said she went there and learn about lots of thing... especially sejarah.... she said she can teach me sejarah if i don't understand... hehe... now my mom became a sejarah teacher instead of english teacher lo.... just now, she talked to me about the perlembagaan, the perjanjian and all sorts of thing... my mom really can't stop talking about sejarah le... she said the course made her love sejarah... made her feel sejarah is an interesting subject... so, if next time you got any problem regarding sejarah, can always ask my mom o... hehe

2 comments:

雨文·雯 said...

haha.. u sound like promoting ur mum.. haha.. if gt problem, i sure ask u d.. haha..

liyana said...

ooooo.... sure promote my own mummy la.... hehe