CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 August 2009

It's over~

today, early morning, she came to me... i wish her good morning and she replied my wish... that time i was busy talking to chai.... she just stood there.... starring at me... then, when i realized it, i turned to look at her.... she looked at me... then she told me 'i miss you... i miss you a lot...' then she hugged me and cried on my shoulder... she can't stop saying sorry.... and she said she'll only stop crying if i forgive her.... i forgive her... she's my best friend... i can't loss my best friend.... i love her very much... it's not easy to accept her in this short time... but i'll try my best to fix our friendship so that this friendship will last forever....

1 comments:

eMeRLyN said...

congrat, good thing u had settled ur problem. just wondering who is she?