CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 August 2009

Tears... finally~

these few days, i'm quite depressed with what had happened.... i got a problem with one of my best friend.... i realized that both of us din talk much and always far apart... she always with her new group... and leave me alone.... i'm lonely.... and i'm very sad..... she said to someone else that she wants us to become like before.... but...why can't i feel it when i'm beside her? why can't i feel it when i'm talking to her? why can't i feel it when i'm looking into her eyes? she doesn't seem sad.... she's happy with her friends... she din even asked me why i changed place and sit with someone else.... nowadays, whenever she got problem or any good news, she seldom tell me... if she got tell me, then i'll be the last one to get to know about it... last time, i'll be the scond person to know anything that happened to her no matter good or bad, even dreams, either good dream or bad dream... but now..... no more... no more.....i don't want to lose my friend... i don't want.... it really hurts me a lot... i keep it for such a long time already... i can't bare it anymore...yesterday, my tears dropped~finally.... it helped me a lot..... i feel better after crying although it takes hours... now, i just hope that she is happy and study well for her upcoming SPM.....

2 comments:

sakura_chan1207 said...

Sayang..... are you ok??.. really wish i can do anythg to make u feel better.. sory i'm not there when u cried n i'm not thre to lend you my shoulders to cry on.. don be sad no more, k? luv u so much...

lots of love ifa..

liyana said...

i'm ok... don worry ar.. i feel much better already now... thanks ifa....