CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 September 2009

The end of Trial Exam~

today is the last peper for my SPM Trial exam... and today is chinese paper... i'm not sure whether i did it well or not... however, i'm still happy because today is the end of my trial exam.... so happy lo.... finally, exam is over.... after exam for 5 weeks(gerak gempur 2 weeks, n trial 3 weeks), i finally can get some rest from keep on starring at my books.... i can happily spend one week for my hari raya... this year as usual i'm going back to ipoh, my grandparents house to celebrate hari raya... hmm... maybe tomorrow or saturday we'll go back ipoh.... now, every radio stetion busy putting the hari raya song... this year is my happiest hari raya... i'm not sure why... maybe because i've been go through such a hard and tension time for a long time with my books and exams..... i miss my grandparents... especially my grandma... so long din see her already... sure she miss me a lot too... i heard daddy said grandpa not so well... and last time grandma keep on asking me when i'm going back to see her.... i looked at her eyes that time.... her eyes are watery.... trying to control her tears i guess... that made me so sad.... hope this hari raya i do have more time to spend with her.... hmm.... btw, i'm busy with my exam and we all din go for hari raya shopping yet.... hmmm... maybe tomorrow will go to kl to shop or maybe we'll just shop at ipoh..... hmm.... pity my family members..... din have any chance to shopping because of me.... hmmm..... anyway, i just want to wish evey muslims in this world Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin..... hehe... for the non muslim, have a nice and happy holiday lo..... hehe^^

0 comments: