CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23 September 2009

Second day of Raya~

early in the morning, daddy said want go to grandpa's kampong again.... this time want go to my grandpa's others sibling's house... hmm... i refuse to follow.... because if i follow then i'll be very tired.... i can't keep on travelling.... lots of energy will loss... hehe... so, i stayed home with my 2 brothers and my cousin brothers..... at first, we all just stay at home... watching movie.... but, suddenly, someone came into the house.... she straight away sit at the eating table and ate the kuih.... she's talking.... talking really fast.... i'm scared... we all don't even know her... luckily my cousin brother was calm enough... he talked to that person and then gave her duit raya... then, the girl went away.... all of us are shocked with the girl's behavior... but, after that, my grandma's neighbour's child and grangchild came to our house.... so... we serve them food and had a long talk with them.. then, my cousin brother's father came with my cousin sisters... they had their lunch at grandpa's house... then, me and my little brother went out with them.... we went to Jusco again... this is the second time i went to jusco le... then, my little brother and my little cousin brother went to play games.... after that, they all went to play bowling.... hmm... had some fun also although i had headache there because of the noise.... they all are sooo happening.. hehe.... then we all went back home.... watched movie also that night... until 1 o'clock in the morning... hehe

0 comments: