CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 December 2009

wei khai's wedding.....

wei khai & siau zhen

~my family~

yesterday was my cousin brother, wei khai's wedding... it was fun... i got to know the way of chinese people married.... it's a tiring day.. slept late, woke up early in the morning... had breakfast, then went to my uncle's house..... they got yam cha ceremony that morning..... got pantang de wor... my cousin brother is a monkey... so, all the tigers cannot look at him while he step into the house with his bride... hmm.... so weird... and, there's lot's of tigers.... my uncle himself was a tiger... my dad, my aunties.... haha.... but nevermind la.... then the ceremony continues.... after that, we stayed at uncle's house until 11 something.... we went back grandma's house cuz she wanted to take something... and i changed my blur colour baju kurung to a blouse with blue colour jeans.... easier for me to walk... haha... then we went back to my unlce's house.... after half an hour, we went to smk yok bin's hall for the lunch.... we went there early.... i was pointed to take care of the lcd presentation that day... sooo tiring... everytime the photo presentation stops, i got to went in front to replay the thing.... i did it for almost 3 hours..... while eating, i have to stop and ran in front just to replay the thing.... HUH! tired... then the food... too many for 5 of us.... they all had chinese food... but, my family had malay food instead.... just five of us... can't finish the 10 person's food... our food came earlier... so, my uncles and cousin brother came to our table to taste the food while waiting for their food.... haha... that's funny.... we finished our meal earlier.... then, my uncle asked me to get all the people's signature.... luckily i managed to get most of the signature.... i took their signature when they were waiting for their food.... can't disturb them when they were eating... not good.... haiz.... then cut cake, champaigne, and so on so on.... we finished around 4 something.... then i saw the bride vomit.... maybe because drink too much... cannot tahan... we headed back to my uncle's house.... after half an hour sitting there and chatting, we got a news from uncle wee.... he told us that his father passed away... my aunt cried... my mom cried.. and my grandma cried too... it suppose to be a happy day... but, i ended up with a bad news... it's ok.... i hope everything will be ok.... at night, we had dinner at Johnny's restraunt... me and my little brother had steamboot... it's nice... we liked it.... haha XD hope next time got a chance to eat there again... ^_^

~steamboot~

0 comments: