CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

28 September 2010

exam week?

i noe all of you don't like exam week rite? me too... bt... i've never been so annoyed, stressed and frustrated in exam week... bt... that happened to me in these two weeks... i went through a lot... the first and second day of exam went on good... and i though it will continued till the last day... bt i was wrong... the third day of exam was terrible... i had a bad headache since the night before that... then the headache continued for a whole day... that particular morning too, i feel down at the bus stop... with my heavy head, my leg add another pain on my body... the paper wasn't that good.. i didn't do it well.. bt i hope i can pass that paper... on saturday... it's listening paper... i thought the faculty will prepare a bus or two for us to go to seksyen 17 to take our exam... bt i was wrong... when i went down, i saw my friends standing and waiting at the taxi corner... so i asked them, 'isn't there any bus for us today?' unfortunately, there's no bus at all... so i waited wif my friends... for an hour... we thought we would be late for our exam paper... luckily, a taxi came and took us to seksyen 17... bt, the driver wasn't in a good mood... he drove very fast and the four of us were scared.... luckily we arrived there safely... that evening, i went to my uncle's house... tot of releasing my tension... and yea.. i did... i sleep for hours at my uncle's house... i didn't do anything during my stay there... i juz sleep, eat, bath and watch tv... didn't even open my book to study... bt on sunday morning, i received a text message from my class rep saying that my lecturer asking me to pass up my reading journal 1, if not, there will be no marks for me... i was shocked.. i remembered i am the one who collected all the journals and i am the one who counted the hournals and i am the one who took the journals and put it all inside my lecturer's car... luckily my lecturer remembered me and she said she'll double check i for me... then just now, i gt a phone call from my classmate.. she said she bumped onto ustazah and ustazah said that she doesn't have my mid term test mark... she tot i didn't take the test... so i called her at once and i told her my marks... i was thinking why i'm having this bad luck during my exam week... i hope that everything will be ok soon... there will be another paper tommorow.. really hope that no more bad news come up to me in this two days time...

0 comments: