CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26 January 2013

A happy day~ =D

Today, I went to AEON Rawang with my family~
We went to watch the movie Hansel and Gretel~~
It was a great movie~ haha XD
I enjoyed the movie so much!! <3
after the movie, we went to buy some snacks and bread~
Those are for dinner since we don't really feel like eating heavy food...
Hehe~~
seriously, it's been quite some time I had fun~ and I'm glad that I had fun today! XD
haih.... I just wish that my brother, Hazwan can join us today~
Nevermind! I'm gonna meet him soon~ Chinese New Year is coming up soon! He's gonna get his holiday~
And... This time, I hope that we can spend some time together~
We need some time for family!
It's been a while tho.... Hmm...
No matter what, I love all of them!! <3

0 comments: