CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 January 2013

end of semester 3~

okay, *fuuuuuuuh fuuuuuuuuh fuuuuuuuuh* the dust! oh!!! they are too thick!! haha XD pity my dear bloggy~ huhuhu~ well, hello bloggy!! i'm back! eheheheheheheheehehehe~ =D IT'S HOLIIIIIDAAAAAAAY!!!! hahahahahahaha XD XD so, i've been home for a week now~ erm..... the third semester of my degree has just finished! hoorraaaaaay!! =D well, lots of things happened during the short period of time~ i also realized that i made a mistake by inviting a 'poison' into my life~ i'm regretting now..... >.< well, i've just lost someone important to me, and now, the one that i used to call "best friend" made my life more interesting than it used to be........ aahh~ hmmm....... my fault, i guess~ i trusted the wrong person........ well, hmmmm...... now that i've learnt my lesson, it would be hard for me to trust others now... haiz..... what an incredible experience~ the pain, frustration and sadness were hard for me to handle~ besides that, the pressure also increased as the assignments and project were twice harder than the previous semester... haiz... with all the complicated inner frustrations added with stress and pressure, i was defeated and fell sick few times in the 3 months time~ no matter what, physical pain in better than the pain in the heart!!~ huhuhuhu~ kinda nostalgic! well, i still agree on that statement~ but! i'm glad that i still have my best friends by my side~ they were the ones that comfort and support me all way long... they are the reason why i can stand up again after falling and getting hurt~ thanks guys! <3 <3 and! most importantly! i hope i can get enough rest during this one month break~ since i did not get enough sleep and rest the whole semester~ huhuhu~ =D hmm...,.......... i guess, that's it! ahaha XD well...... sharing my thoughts and feelings here are better than keeping them inside my small heart~ hahaha XD

1 comments:

bushu said...

kak liyana blaja kos ape n kt mne ye? sy asasi tesl n ur blog really helping me geee...