CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 January 2011

college??

okay.... i'm an 18 years old girl... oh! it's new year already... thn i should be 19 now... hmm... well... i'm 19, yes, 19..... why do i feel like i'm old now?? ok... that's nott the point now... i'm juz saying that, i'm 19, and i'm studying in a college now...UiTM Shah Alam... i'm doing Foundation in TESL.. what is TESL?? you all might want to ask that cuz everyone does... ^^

TESL~ TESL is Teaching English as Second Languagel.. do i want to be a teacher?? HEll NO!!!~ i don't want to be a teacher... because i know that i can't be one... and my parents won't approve it too....

now, talking about college.... college life is fun.... because we get to know new friends... learn new things... get to learn how to be independent... get to go other places... more or less, like... more... FREEDOM~ yes~ more freedom~

i really love college life.... but... somehow, i felt that something's missing.... i'm not sure bout what it is... just.... i.... started to miss my school days.... lil by lil... bit by bit... and now, i really really miss those days when i was busy finishing my homework (opps! i never do my homework, i juz did some~ haha XD), the day i was busy fighting and quarreling with my friends, the day i was busy with co-curriculum activities, the day i went out for competitions with my friends, the day i spent my time in the classroom listening to my teachers, and the days i laugh, cried and jumped in the school.... it's such a splendid memories.... i just miss them sooooo much!!

no matter how much i love my college life now, i still miss my school life a lot.... because, i was with them for more than 5 years.... the bond between us can't be seperated that easily.... i just miss all of them very very very much..... i hope they miss me too~~ haha XD

so, to whom who wants to leave your school life early, think of it again.... school is where your memories lies.... school is where you learn, by yourself, with the help of your friends and of course, your teachers.... appreciate and spend your time wisely in school days because i'm very very sure that you will miss those splendid time one day just like i do~

to all my firends out there, please be healthy.... happy new year.... i hope that you all will have a gorgeous year in this 2011... and i hope that you all won't forget me~ have fun!!~ XD XD

0 comments: