CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

31 January 2011

seriously.... i am SPEECHLESS!

i dunno wad r u trying to prove to me... i dunno wad r u trying to do... i dunno wad's in ur mind.... and please... i hav no time for tis... if u wan to continue wif the game, thn u cn go on by urself... thanks.... i dunwan to join u.... i'm tired... i've promised my mum to do better this semester... so many things happened... n ur ******* childishness is pissing me off!! can't u juz like admit ur fault.... i was expecting something will change.. bt., u din even change... u r such a ****.... i dunno... i now i am rude nw... bt, i am really tired.... whn i came to the point like accepting u bac... u made smthg stupid up again... wad's ur problem!! i dun understand... yea rite... juz like u said... 'dah la....' i cn juz say tat... no problem at all!! i am very glad to do so.... thank you~~ as u wish my princess... i am no one though... nt important.... so... AS U WISH..... u cn do wadever u like... u dun hav to tell me u r here... u r there... u dun hav to tell me tat u wan to see me... cuz... i'm nt important to u anymore.... cuz to u.... we're like... OVER~ isn't tat so?? okei... i gt no time to waste anymore... thanks for ur love all this while.... anyway, i'm tired with this stupid friendship... ^^
hope u r happy always!! ^^
sincerely from me, liyana binti hasnan~

0 comments: