CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 February 2011

happy chinese new year~

happy chinese new year to all my friends, and my family... ^^
this year, we stayed in a hotel...
why???
cuz... my grandma's house became the victim of the heavy rain...
got wad i meant??
i think u got it already....
anyway, i dun really like the hotel...
for some reasons~
somehow, my chinese new year was just the same as the previous years....
we celebrated chinese new year in my grandma's house...
after the ang pao giving ceremony, my uncles, unties, grandma and cousins started to play mahjong~~
i heard, one of my cousin lose around RM600~
wow~ tat's a lot...
anyway, it's a gud day....
and everyone enjoyed...
i bumped into one of my roommate last night in jusco...
i was soooo shocked when i saw her...
haha XD
i tot her house was at klang~
i din noe she got a house at melaka...
haha XD
anyway, happy chinese new year to everyone...
and... happy holiday!

0 comments: