CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24 February 2011

assignments?? DONE!!!

yeah~ as u can see... i have done all my assignments...
this week is the most tiring week of all cuz i have been using my brain juice too much to complete all my assignments.... i hope that i did well... ^^
anyway, although my assignments are done, but, i still have islamic education and book review presentations, persuasive speech and also tests~
however, i dun really mind with it.... as long as there are no more written assignment to be done... i had had enough of it..... >_<
i can't bear it anymore.....
PHEW~~ taking foundation programme is indeed a fast track, but, the fast track had been compressing me with all those work and presentations during this two semesters.... although i had a tough time, but, i had fun with my friends too...
u noe wad??? we are having a Asasi TESL Final Dinner next sunday.... and.... I AM GOING~~~ LOL~ i dunno.... at first, i dun feel like going, but, after some deep thoughts, i decided to go and have fun with all my friends because our programme is coming to an end and some of us may pursue their studies else where and we might not be meeting again... i dunwan to regret anything, so, i wish that i can have lots of fun with them on the coming sunday night~~
besides that.... i am aiming for higher pointer this semester... i dun care.... i need some changes in my methods of study.... i need to get better result this time.... i have become more confident on my writing and i am still working hard on my grammar.... i hope that i had improved at least a little bit since i have started this foundation programme... english isn't tat hard if i really immerse myself into them.... i juz love languages... and i hope that i can learn more languages after this... that's the only dream that i am holding to all this while~ <3 <3
oh! i gt to get going and study for my test...... literature test coming up in an hour~ LOL~ XD XD XD
till next time guys!!~ bye bye~

0 comments: