CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27 February 2011

coldness in the INTEC LIBRARY~

currrently, i am typing in the library...
at first, i thought this spot wasn't that cold....
cuz.. it was warm at first when i came in...
after 2 hours staying in this library at the same spot successfully without moving to anywhere, the coldness started tto haunt me...
i dun like this...
actually, i can stand with the cold...
but... BUT.. BUT....
my hands and lengs can't stand it....
i have to find something to do so that my fingers will not numb...
tat is why i am typing this...
hmm...
eventually, this is the 3rd post i typed today...
i dunno...
there's just too many thing sin my head...
my brain cells are having some traffic jam inside there...
i need to let something out...
however, something really serious did not come out yet...
i dunno how to make it leave me...
it juz won't leave me..
i hope it won't affect me..
i really need to focus on this critical time in ASASI TESL~
i hope i can success this time...
my targeted pointer is 3.5 and above~
i hope i can achieve it~ ^^
anyway, gtg now!~
bye~~~ till next time~ <3 <3

0 comments: