CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 March 2011

studying??

LOL~
it's sooooo funny...
ok....
at first... me and my best friend, kecik, went out from mawar at 12.30++
thn.... we straight away hopped on a bus labelled 603 to get to seksyen 2...
thn, send the laptop to meranti... and head towards kfc...
we first had our lunch....
and then, we eat... for about... erm.... an hour?? haha XD XD
u noe girls.... haha XD XD
thn, we started studying....
but, i was busy copying movies and videos....
huhu~
thn i joined my friends and studied literature.....
it's not tat easy...
it requires me to think..... A LOT...
i hate that.... =.="
ok... moving on...
thn, we had some break....
haha XD XD
which is..... NOW!!~ huhu~
i'm still having my break while both of them are practising their PHONETICS which i am not really good at...
cuz... i DIN PRACTISE!!!~
my god~~ i need to start practising now...
and join them....
hmm...
till next time~
bye bye~~~~

0 comments: