CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 March 2011

text and calls??

ok....
did you ever get any texts and calls from unknown people??
oh~ i did.... thousands of times...
and i hate it...
mark my lips.. I, H...A...T...E... I..T.. I HATE IT!!~ >_<
understood tat??
hmm.... why those kind of people exist in this world??
giving me uncountable headache and heartache... >_<
oh yeah! last time, my kak ngah received a phone call from an unknown person who was looking for abi?? i guess?? i can;t remember though.. cuz, i dun really remember bullshit people... huhu~ and then, that 'person' or should i call him/her 'ALIEN' doesn;t really understand Bahasa Malaysia, although him/her is a malay... and then he/her kept on saying that my kak ngah is the girl that he was looking for... DAMN HIM?HER!!! S..T..U..PID!!~ or.... PIG!!! haiz.... useless person.. thn he/she texted my kak ngah and gave us headache... my god... he/she is really an ALIEN~ my god~ >_< and he did it again last night!!!!! >_< whatever!! just livein your own way stupid alien~
phew~~~ that the story from my kak ngah experience...
now, my own experience, there's this one guy named putra, he said that he wanted to be my friend... okay... and then he told me that he got my number from my friend named zeck... that is bullshit!!! i never had a friend named zeck.. and how does he know that i'm from method?? wow~ that was awesome... however, after countless questions threw by me, he did not reply meafter that... hmm~ NICE!! bt, i'm still confused... cuz, i dun really know where he got my num... anyway, just chill... i'm not going to entertain all this anymore.... sooooo tired with this.... huh~
ok... now, i think i'll work on a story... huhu~ sooo long din write a story cuz all these while i've been doing ACADEMIC WRITING which i'm not gud in and i dun really think that i'll do well in my exam... my god~~~ >_<
anyway, i'm gonna pray to god for that... i've worked hard on it.... =(
till next time guys!! XD tata~ =)

0 comments: