CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 January 2011

i shouldn't have done that
i should've ignore it
like something i couldn't see
like something i can't see
i shouldn't have ever looked at you
i should've ran away
i should've acted like i didn't hear it
like something i couldn't hear, like something i can't hear
i shouldn't have listened to my heart

chorus:
you showed me love without words
you gave me your love without words
you made me hold my breath, waiting for you
but you ran away like that

without word, love leaves me
without a word love throws me away
what should i say next?
my only closed lips were surprise
coming without words

why does it hurt so much?
why does it keep hurting?
except for the fact that you aren't here
though everything is the same

chorus;
you showed me love without words
you gave me your love without words
you made me hold my breath, waiting for you
but you ran away like this

without words love leaves me
without a word love throws me away
what should i say next?
my only close lips were surprised

without a word my tears fall
without a word my heart breaks
without a word i will wait for love
without a word love hurts me
i zone out, i become a fool
because i cry as i look up the sky

without a word a goodbye found me
without a word a goodbye came to me
i couldn't even prepare to send you away
i think my heart was surprised
without a word it came

without a word it went
without a word it left
like the fever before
It'll just hurt for a while
only scars will be left in the end

tat's an OST from a Korean drama You're Beautiful...
i love this song very much because this song potrayed the sadness that people can't split out in words....
anyway, to whom in love, make sure that you and your lover are happy... my wish is with you guys....
to whom that are in the situation as if the song is, be strong.... one day, your true love will come to you by itself...

0 comments: