CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 May 2011

a picture of the cast from your favourite show~ ^.^

okay~~
favourite show??
can i choose drama??
i guess, i can! cuz, tis is my bloggie~ hahahahaha XD XD *crazy mode*
okay~~
my favourite drama will be DA CHANG JIN (tat is in chinese) which is The Great Jang Geum (in English)~~
it's a korean drama...
this drama shows how a young girl work hard and be the first female doctor in the century....
it was a very interesting drama which catched the eyes of all my family members a few years ago.... not many korean drama can catch the eyes of my family... ^.^
so, my favourite cast from the drama would be, Lee Young Ae who acted as Seo Jang Geum...
she's a very great actress and i juz love her~
below would be her picture from the drama~ ^.^

3 comments:

FrAsyh said...

my family and I love this too!!! :DD

iqellyperi said...

nak jun la..lalala~~

liyana said...

fara~ best gilerrrr drama nieeehh~ XD
pika... jun jun jgk... tp, drama korea ni paling best ar! XD XD