CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 May 2011

a picture of myself and the one tat i've been wif the longest~~ ^.^

here comes the 2nd challenge~~
i juz love this challenge~ <3 <3

a picture of myself wif the one tat i have been wif the longest???
i'll choose among friends.....
(i've stated thr CLEARLY tat i'll choose among friends.... cuz, basically, i've been wif my mother the longest rite?? tat is based on logic... i noe.... bt, i'll choose among friends..... understood??)

okay..... no offence..... based on my calculation,
below is the picture,



haha XD XD
yes! the answer is kaman kong~~ hahaha XD XD
she's my best friend since i'm standard four....
although gt other girls, bt i'll still choose kaman kong....

to, atifa binti zainal abidin, i love you sayang.... u r important to me.... u r always my very best friend... but, i knew u at form 1, still, u r nt the longest wif me~ somehow, i love you very much..... <3 <3
to xinyi, yes, u r someone important in my life too, but, i knew you since form 4, still can't beat kaman kong~ dun marah lo~~~ love you always <3
to, emerlyn, chiyan, pingping, yeeling n other friends tat i knew from standard 4, jangan terasa tau! cuz, kaman is the closest one wif me among u guys~ miss you guys! ^.^

hehe~ somehow, i wan to introduce my best buddies tat are wif me since a long time ago~~
i'll post few more pictures of me wif my friends... my best buddies!! <3 <3


haha XD XD tat's my sayang~~ ^.^


an important person in my life~ blublu~~ ^.^


my buddies~~ miss you guys!! =) =)

4 comments:

雨文·雯 said...

haha.. veri happy to beat xinyi.. XD *kidding*
thr is older photo took during the choir at kk..

liyana said...

mmhmm~~
LOL~~ mmg u won xinyi lo....
cuz i knewu first~ haha XD XD
yea.... bt, i like tis picture~~
i'm looking for another one....
bt, i can't find it~~ T__T

雨文·雯 said...

haha..u sure u gt others photo older thn that??

liyana said...

hmm~ i dun think i have any~ hahaha XD XD
bt i think u have~ =P