CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 May 2011

a picture of myself & 10 facts about me~~ ^.^



there.... a picture of myself.... only 1??? can i put more??? why??? cuz i want to~~ hahahaha XD XD XD

here comes another one~~ ^.^



okay~ done with pictures.....
now, bac to business~
10 facts about me???
hehe~~ wanna noe me?? (thn scroll down lo~ easy work! haha XD XD)

my name is Liyana... full name?? Liyana... yea... tat is my name... my name doesn't content any nur, or siti or.... etc. etc... hahaha XD XD
my father's name?? Hasnan..... aahhh! Hasnan bin Ahmad~~ So, my full full name is LIYANA BINTI HASNAN~ short and nice! <3 <3

okay, i'm..... errr....18 going on 19..... because my birthday is on 24th october 1992.... which equals to, i'm nt fully 19 yet~ hehehe~ still young, i noe~~ ^.^

i live in tanjong malim... yes!! wad??? u never heard of tanjong malim??? google it please~~ everything is on google now~~ ^.^ =P =P

how tall am i??? hmmmmm~~ 160++ i guess??? hahahaha XD XD i dunno! i dun have the scale at my house now... why dun u buy one for me??? XD XD XD

my weight??? hmm~~~ tat's a secret which i dun tell anyone... never mind i let you guess, hmmm.... below 100 yea~~ XD XD XD

my family?? i told you about my father already, ok!! my mother, her name is Nadiah Yan binti Abdullah, her real name is Yan Fong Lan... wad??? yea... she's a chinese... so?? she's my mother... i love her soooo much!! <3 <3 <3 i have 2 brothers, hazwan and hazman.... yea..... correct... be careful with your tounge, because when you say it out loud tooo many times, they'll twist~ hahahaha XD XD yes, the older one is hazwan and the younger one is hazman~~ ^.^

wad do i love??
hehe~ i love... CHOCOLATE.... yes... bt only BLACK CHOCOLATE... read my lips, B...L....A...C...K... BLACK~~~~ ok??? XD XD
besides that, i love to online, fb-ing, twitter-ing and tumblr-ing (which i seldom do) and oso, most of all, listening to music!! my favourite....

hmm.... wad else??? Ah!! i juz finished my study at UiTM Shah Alam which is a cool place where i met cool friends!! <3 <3 i took Foundation in TESL... wondering wad is TESL??? TESL is Teaching English as Second Language....

do i want to be a teacher??? of course,....... N....O.... NO!!! i took Foundation in TESL because tat time, in the university system, no other english courses were offered... so, i have to take TESL cuz of my passion towards English~~ ^^

and last but not least, i like BLUE!! which is blue colour~~ i like everything tat appears in blue.... bt, the blue must be beautiful... dun ruin my favourite blue colour!! ok??

tq~~ hihihi~~ ^.^
=)

0 comments: