CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 November 2009

`HSA~

i love floral because it gives me peace for my mind and soul....
i admire sunshine because it shows me to the world...
i like rainy because no one can see me crying in it...
i'm a friend of charming stuffs because it gives me reasons to smile...
i'm mad of fairy tales because it makes me imagine and think...
i want loving person so that i can love and deserved to be love
i feel the rocking muscles because i have a passion for it
AND
i think i'm a butterfly as i like to go around and not to be in a place for too long...

not everyone can understand
that thing above....
only HSA's knows that
it really means....


those were written by butterfly queen which is my sister, karthi, for her beloved HSA's group members including vikhna, mageswari, salini, maariyaye, pavitra, jayashree and puraanee......

0 comments: