CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 November 2009

NaMEs....

these were written by my sis few months ago.....

vikhanapriya~
V - values me very well
I - irresistable charm
K - kind
H - harmless
N - never gives up
A - adventerous
P - practically speaking
R - red apples of my heart
I - immaginative
Y - young
A - adaptable

jayashree~
J - jovial
A - always with smile
Y - youthful
A - argumentative
S - sentimental
H - hardworking
R - respective
E - easily makes friend
E - enemy too

liyana~~
L - loving
I - immaginative
Y - young
A - attractive
N - nice to everyone
A - alone....not at all

Puraanee~
P - patient
U - unstoppable mouth
R - respective
A - ambitious
A - adventurous
N - nice to everyone
E - enemy at times
E - everyone is her friend

those are some of it... i'll post the rest when i'm free.....
by,
karthiapurani thiruganaselvan

0 comments: